CAD/Revit Technician Hertfordshire
Terrain Surveys Ltd is an established and growing survey consultancy based in Welwyn, Hertfordshire. Having built on a reputation for high quality and reliability, working on many high profile projects, our survey teams are extremely busy. We continue to have a high demand for our measured survey services, mainly working in London and the South East of England. Due to this growth, the company would like to recruit an exceptional candidate to fill a full time position.
We are seeking an experienced CAD/Revit Technician to join our established CAD department based in Welwyn. Your work will involve the production of 3D survey models in Revit format as well as 2D CAD survey drawings from processed survey data which includes the use of pointcloud data. Producing highly accurate high quality survey deliverables, an attention to detail is essential.
Terrain Surveys actively supports professional development of all employees and you would have the opportunity for further training. The company is a member The Survey Association and maintains a quality management system registered to ISO9001:2008.
You should ideally:
- have at least 5 years’ experience, preferably with relevant qualifications
- have experience of working with CAD, preferably AutoCAD
- have at least 3 years experience of working with Revit
- have a knowledge of surveying techniques or construction methods
- be able to work to tight deadlines and have a strong attention to detail
- be able to work both alone and as part of our survey team
The job package for the successful candidate will include a competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications, optional overtime and pension contributions.
Terrain Surveys Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.