Land Surveyor Hertfordshire
Terrain Surveys Ltd is an established and growing survey consultancy based in Welwyn, Hertfordshire. Having built on a reputation for high quality and reliability, working on many high profile projects, our survey teams are extremely busy. We continue to have a high demand for our measured survey services, mainly working in London and the South East of England. Due to this growth, the company would like to recruit an exceptional candidate to fill a full time position.
The work would include carrying out topographical surveys, assisting on measured surveys using Leica survey equipment including 3D laser scanners. Your work would involve surveying on site and then working at our Welwyn office producing high quality 2D and 3D survey deliverables. With the growing adoption of BIM, the company also delivers 3D survey models in Revit.
Terrain Surveys actively supports professional development for all employees and you would have the opportunity for further training. The company is a member The Survey Association and maintains a quality management system registered to ISO9001:2008. Most survey staff are members of the Chartered Institute of Civil Engineering Surveyors (CICES).
You should ideally:
- have at least 2 years’ experience, preferably with relevant qualifications.
- have knowledge and experience of working with modern survey instruments, including total stations, GPS and 3D laser scanning.
- have experience of working with survey software and CAD, preferably AutoCAD.
- be willing to travel and have use of your own vehicle.
- be able to work both alone and as part of our survey team.
- have the ability to work on measured survey projects from start to completion.
The job package for the successful candidate will include a competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications, optional overtime and pension contributions.
If you would like to be considered to join our team please contact Graham King on 01438 841300 or email your CV to Graham@terrainsurveys.co.uk
Terrain Surveys Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.