LEISURE AND RETAIL SECTOR BUILDING SURVEYS
We provide Leisure and Retail Sector Building Surveys such as full measured building surveys, lease plans, and topographical surveys. We also provide area measurement valuations and plans for NIA, GIA and ITZA zoning which comply with the ‘RICS Code of Measurement Practice 6th Edition’. Our experience of the leisure and retail sector surveys allows us to work efficiently and deliver you the survey information as quickly as possible. Whether your requirement covers a single property or is part of a portfolio we have the capacity and experience to deal with the project.
Working to a tight schedule Terrain Surveys have provided measured surveys of several Marks and Spencer retail stores as part of a recent programme for remodelling their stores. We have also provided several measured building and topographical surveys of supermarket sites for many of the large supermarket companies.
Terrain Surveys provide an independent area measurement solution providing digital plans for Net Internal Area (NIA) for the purpose of property rating, space management and marketing. All measured surveys and area schedules comply with the ‘RICS Code of Measurement Practice 6th Edition’. Measured surveys have been produced for many large and complex building layouts, providing 2D floor plans and schedules colour coded by room type and usage.
- We will work with you to tailor a specification and proposal that suits your requirements. Depending on the size and type of your project we can provide the information important to you.
- Using modern technology we will provide you with the most cost effective solution, delivering your information quickly.
- Using only experienced land surveyors you can be confident that our topographical surveys are drawn to the highest standard.
- With our extensive survey experience our surveyors will provide additional information that may be vital to your successful project, such as neighbouring building heights.
- Survey drawings are supplied in various 2D and 3D CAD formats and paper copies can be provided.
- Should you require a topographical survey to support a BIM project we can provide you with a 3D surface model solution in Revit format.
- Additional services that we are able to offer to support your project include measured building surveys, utility surveys and CCTV drainage surveys.
If you have a survey requirement please get in touch by calling 01438 841300 or email email@example.com.
For a fast response quotation use the ‘contact us’ facility and provide us with as much information as you can. When specifying the survey area it is important to provide us with a clearly marked site plan.