LOCAL GOVERNMENT & PUBLIC SECTOR MEASURED SURVEYS
Conducting Local Government and Public Sector Measured Building Surveys, whether local authorities or health authorities, schools or council buildings, we have the experience and flexibility to provide you with the services you need. With an excellent track record of working with Local Government, we can get projects up and running quickly and efficiently. We are prepared to work out of hours and have all the necessary health and safety equipment, accreditations and policies needed for all types of survey work. Terrain Surveys have undertaken many Public Sector Measured Building Surveys projects for county and district councils, NHSBT, NHS local health authorities and the fire services. We have used the full range of our services.
We have managed several very large survey projects including the provision of topographical and measured building surveys of a number of school sites for the London Borough of Ealing BSF (Building Schools for the Future) programme. Other local authority survey projects have included; the mapping of critical watercourses, mapping for surface water management plans and providing river cross sections for flood risk management.
All of these projects required good communications between the project managers and ourselves to programme the work, provide progress updates and arrange access to the sites.
- We will work with you to tailor a specification and proposal that suits your requirements. Depending on the size and type of your project we can provide the information important to you.
- Using modern technology we will provide you with the most cost effective solution, delivering your information quickly.
- Using only experienced land surveyors you can be confident that our topographical surveys are drawn to the highest standard.
- With our extensive survey experience our surveyors will provide additional information that may be vital to your successful project, such as neighbouring building heights.
- Survey drawings are supplied in various 2D and 3D CAD formats and paper copies can be provided.
- Should you require a topographical survey to support a BIM project we can provide you with a 3D surface model solution in Revit format.
- Additional services that we are able to offer to support your project include measured building surveys, utility surveys and CCTV drainage surveys.
If you have a survey requirement please get in touch by calling 01438 841300 or email email@example.com.
For a fast response quotation use the ‘contact us’ facility and provide us with as much information as you can. When specifying the survey area it is important to provide us with a clearly marked site plan.