RESIDENTIAL LAND and BUILDING SURVEYS
Terrain Surveys have extensive experience in producing numerous 2D and 3D Residential Land and Building Surveys of existing houses and developments. While largely working for architects we have also carried out surveys for property developers, engineers, landscape architects and local authorities. We have managed many larger projects and helped our customers with the conversion of commercial properties to residential.
Services: Topographical surveys, Measured building surveys, 3D Revit models, Utility surveys
- We will work with you to tailor a specification and proposal that suits your requirements. Depending on the size and type of your project we can provide the information important to you.
- Using modern technology we will provide you with the most cost effective solution, delivering your information quickly.
- Using only experienced land surveyors you can be confident that our topographical surveys are drawn to the highest standard.
- With our extensive survey experience our surveyors will provide additional information that may be vital to your successful project, such as neighbouring building heights.
- Survey drawings are supplied in various 2D and 3D CAD formats and paper copies can be provided.
- Should you require a topographical survey to support a BIM project we can provide you with a 3D surface model solution in Revit format.
- Additional services that we are able to offer to support your project include measured building surveys, utility surveys and CCTV drainage surveys.
If you have a survey requirement please get in touch by calling 01438 841300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a fast response quotation use the ‘contact us’ facility and provide us with as much information as you can. When specifying the survey area it is important to provide us with a clearly marked site plan.