Monitoring surveys for three properties on Bedford Place, Bloomsbury, London, owned and managed by The Bedford Estate.
We were commissioned by consulting engineers Mason Navarro Pledge on behalf of The Bedford Estate to carry out some monitoring survey work at the properties at Bedford Place. This consisted of verticality surveys to the building facades and a setting up a monitoring scheme to a flank wall of the property to analyse any displacement.
- Verticality surveys carried out using 3D laser scanning data captured on site
- Following the verticality survey a monitoring schedule was agreed with the engineers and set up on site
- Adopting best survey practice the monitoring points were observed using a high precision total station over six visits
- A clear set of results following each monitoing survey visit were presented providing easy data analysis
- The survey was completed within the agreed timescales and to a tight budget