The business centre at Kennington Park, south London, is a collection of eleven buildings offering offices, studios and workshop spaces for rent.
Terrain Surveys were commissioned by the site’s owners to produce measured surveys including a topographical survey and 3D model information for daylight sunlight studies. Using 3D laser scanning, pointcloud data was captured of the buildings on the site and surrounding the site, with the delivered Revit model showing building massing models with window, door and canopy features shown in elevation.
- A comprehensive survey schedule was provided and all survey work completed with minimal disruption to the busy business centre
- Using 3D laser scanning allowed us to complete the work quickly, providing a highly accurate comprehensive set of data to be used within Revit for the modeling process
- A comprehensive 3D site survey model produced, showing buildings as massing models with elevation details.
- Prior to issuing the final survey deliverables the survey was checked to our stringent QA checking procedures
- The survey was completed within the agreed timescales and to a tight budget