The Chocolate Factory is located in Wood Green, north London. The building offers workspaces to rent in the form of offices, studios and workshop spaces. The building was originally the headquarters of Barrat & Co, one of Britain’s best loved confectionery brands.
Terrain Surveys were commissioned by architects Barton Willmore on behalf of the building’s owners to produce a 3D Revit survey model. Using 3D laser scanning, pointcloud data was captured of the building both internally and externally. Using pointcloud data a detailed 3D Revit survey model was created.
- A comprehensive survey schedule was provided and all survey work completed with minimal disruption to the busy business centre
- Using 3D laser scanning allowed us to complete the work quickly, providing a highly accurate comprehensive set of data to be used within Revit for the modeling process
- A comprehensive 3D survey model provided, including all spaces within the building and parts of the adjacent buildings
- Prior to issuing the final survey deliverables the survey was checked to our stringent QA checking procedures
- The survey was completed within the agreed timescales and to a tight budget