Haberdashers Aske’s Boys School
Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’ School
The Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’ School is an independent day school located on a large site near Elstree in Hertfordshire. Measured surveys were required for a proposal to build 9000sqm of new teaching facilities.
We were commissioned by the project architects to provide a 3D Revit survey model for part of the school site and buildings. This included a detailed topographical survey in Revit format and some of the older ornate school buildings.
- A comprehensive survey schedule was provided and all survey work completed with minimal disruption to the busy working school
- The survey was completed using a combination of 3D laser scanning and traditional topographical survey methods.
- The 3D Revit survey was modelled using 3D DWG topographical survey data and pointcoud data for the buildings
- Prior to issuing the final survey deliverables the survey was checked to our stringent QA checking procedures
- The survey was completed within the agreed timescales and to a tight budget