Meridian Water is a £6bn regeneration programme of a site located in Edmonton, north London. Led by the London Borough of Enfield the proposed programme is to deliver 10,000 new homes and thousands of jobs over a 20 year timeframe. A new railway station is currently being built connecting the area to London Liverpool Street, Stratford and north to Cambridge and Stansted.
We were commissioned by Arup to provide a 3D topographical survey of the entire 210 acre site with surrounding roads and parts of the various watercourses that cross the site. Following the topographical survey we were also instructed to produce a series of river section surveys to the Environment Agency specification.
- A comprehensive survey schedule was provided to the council and the survey work progressed with minimal disruption to the busy shopping centre.
- The survey was completed using a combination of GNSS and traditional topographical survey methods.
- A detailed topographical survey was produced of the development area, retail areas, watercourses and surrounding roads
- Prior to issuing the final survey deliverables the survey was checked to our stringent QA checking procedures
- The survey was completed well within the agreed timescales and to a tight budget