Terrain Surveys Railway Surveys are RISQS accredited with qualified and experienced surveyors ready to work on your rail project. With a wealth of previous experience we understand and maintain stringent safety procedures that are a requirement for working in high risk environments. Using both traditional survey techniques and state of the art modern equipment we are able to provide a cost-effective survey solution to your requirements. Our surveyors are fully trained and experienced in working in the rail environment and hold current Sentinel cards.
We have extensive experience providing a range of 3D and 2D measured surveys to a range of customers within the property and construction sectors. Using the latest technology we deliver surveys to the highest accuracy to your specification, timescales and budget.
Our previous rail experience has included delivering surveys for the CTRL project, pointcloud surveys for station upgrades and measured surveys at Moorgate station for the Crossrail project.
Our range of rail survey services includes:
- 2D/3D topographical surveys
- Measured building surveys
- Track & infrastructure surveys
- Clearance/gauging surveys
- Pointcloud surveys
- Aerial surveys
- We will work with you to tailor a specification and proposal that suits your requirements. Depending on the size and type of your project we can provide the information important to you.
- Using modern technology we will provide you with the most cost effective solution, delivering your information quickly.
- Using only experienced land surveyors you can be confident that our topographical surveys are drawn to the highest standard.
- With our extensive survey experience our surveyors will provide additional information that may be vital to your successful project, such as neighbouring building heights.
- Survey drawings are supplied in various 2D and 3D CAD formats and paper copies can be provided.
- Should you require a topographical survey to support a BIM project we can provide you with a 3D surface model solution in Revit format.
- Additional services that we are able to offer to support your project include measured building surveys, utility surveys and CCTV drainage surveys.
If you have a survey requirement please get in touch by calling 01438 841300 or email email@example.com.
For a fast response quotation use the ‘contact us’ facility and provide us with as much information as you can. When specifying the survey area it is important to provide us with a clearly marked site plan.
Frequently asked questions:
How do I obtain a quotation for a rail survey?
Please get in touch by calling us on 01438 841300 or by email with as much information that you can provide with a summary of your requirements.