Located near Hackney Downs, Hackney Council is planning to transform the Nightingale estate with high-quality new council homes. The regeneration of the estate will bring 400 new mixed tenure homes, a community centre and new public spaces.
London Borough of Hackney instructed us to provide a topographical survey of the estate, a series of elevations of several of the residential blocks and floor plans and sections of the central tower block.
- A comprehensive survey schedule was provided and all survey work completed with minimal disruption to the local residents.
- The survey was completed using a combination of 3D laser scanning and traditional topographical survey methods.
- A comprehensive detailed topographical survey was produced together with building elevations and floor plans.
- Prior to issuing the final survey deliverables the survey was checked to our stringent QA checking procedures
- The survey was completed within the agreed timescales and to a tight budget